Saturday, September 6, 2008

Playlist

Yeah! Thanks for the cute picture Kie!! This blog will be fun! I feel like I missed out the last 4 years since we moved from UT!
Anyway we thought it would be fun to put together a music playlist for the blog so leave a comment (by clicking on "comments" at the end of this post) and let us know what your favorite songs are and we'll make one and put it on!
And I just added a bunch of pics from the reunion to my blog (click here) if anyone wants to see them, a couple of you are in some of them! If you have trouble logging in I might need to send you an invite since it's a private blog and I can't remember who I've already invited. :)

7 comments:

Ashlyn said...

wooo! cousins blog! i'm so excited! :) ummm...i'm not sure about my favorite songs haha i showed you most of them last weekend cassi and i don't know if those are really "blog songs" hahaha but yeah, if you remember any specific songs from me showing you tell me if you think that would work :P and also, how will this blog work? do we just post anything? i mean, what kind of things should we be posting? and can i put in a request that the comment box on this one come up instead of a new page for comments like the other blogs? i really prefer that...especially when there's music on it and it all stops when you go to leave a comment haha but yeah...that's it i guess haha

Cassi said...

oh yeah. i'll change the comments thing. and i don't know how this blog should work. any suggestions?

Kiera said...

hm... either anyone can do whatever kind of post they want when it comes to them.. assignments would be hard till we know who is actually involved..we might have to wait till people start seeing it to decide for sure.. for now probably just post what you want:)

Ashlyn said...

haha hey, now i'm one of the only ones involved! does that make up for your earlier frustrations with my participation? haha and yeah, ok that sounds good to me kie!

Anonymous said...

HELLO hello! I am involved now, YAY! Haha I am up for anything haha what does this entail? Assignments? Oooh I'm excited I've never been in a blog before, WOOT! Haha and are we just supposed to say any of our favorite songs????

Cassi said...

Yeah if everyone just gives their 3 favorite songs then we should be able to have a pretty good playlist! So, just say what they are and I'll do the playlist and put it up.
I think we're still undecided about how this will work exactly. Any suggestions?

Ashlyn said...

gosh!! i'm so so bad at coming up with favorite songs!! haha and well, for a start, let's actually get people on here! that might be good haha