Monday, September 15, 2008

How should we do this?

Hey guys!
So... I know we haven't been too successful in getting very many of the cousins here... yet! :) But I figured I should ask the question... how should we do this? Do we want to have assigned days that everyone is supposed to post or do we just want to post randomly? It seems people are busy in school and... life, so maybe it would help if we had assigned days so that there was a day that people check the blog every week. Otherwise we might forget about it. Anyway... what do you guys think? How often would you want to post something up here?
If we can get this going it will be a fun way to keep in touch. But we don't want it to be an inconvenience either!

4 comments:

Ashlyn said...

hmmm...i think assigning days would probably be smart but there's more people than days in a week haha how the heck do we get people to get on in the first place anyway??? this is ridiculous!! haha but yeah, i really want this to work out so we need to start with a bang to get people excited about it!!!

Ashlyn said...

i think we should do polls though hahahah

Anonymous said...

Hm, well I'm still tryin to figure it out! Haha but I'm up for whatever, I agree, the assigned days would probably work better. But yes, we do need more people to join in the first place...hmmm.... and yes I did get your invite Cassi, thanks :)

Ashlyn said...

sad!!!! :(