Hey cousins...(nieces and nephews!)
not sure where else to put this so that your mom's and dad's can also see it...I've been putting some video tapes onto DVD's and found that pulling some clips out can be really entertaining!
Here are some clips from late summer in 1990 - Hugh and Diane's first house, Diane's tomatoes, and some Jake and Katie video - along with a little bit of Cassi, Kie and Brie.
Ash and Daren are also on the video - though still looking an awful lot like their mother's tummies!! Brie and Jake sure seem to get along. "Cutest" moment of the video has to go to Jaren rolling down the hill at Grandpa Jones' place!
I have some more - it just takes a long time to extract the video and then download it - I'll post some more in a few days - I've only put up until Ashlyn (and Daren) are about five onto DVD so far, but I'll get a few more clips up here in the next couple weeks so check back.
Connor/Libby/Sallie/Lindie & Jerry - will probably be a while before I get to footage with you included. But, I'll get there someday.
Jaren/Diane and Mom - I also will try to get that old movie footage from when mom and dad were first married onto DVD soon and get you copies. There is also footage on there of when Jaren and I were babies - so our kids will be able to see that when I get to it.
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FUN!! that video is so fun dad! I LOVE seeing our whole family so young it's crazy! I love seeing Grandpa and great-grandpa in the videos:).. I texted the cousins to let them know and have to re-invite some because it didn't work last time but hopefully they can start seeing it! You should tell their parents to they would love this!! Thanks
that's a great idea dad! i love seeing the videos! they definitely will too! :)
Post a Comment