Here's some more video from Grandpa's (dad's) birthday in 1990 - family pictures at the cottonwood club. There's a somewhat long segment (about 4 minutes) that I kept the whole segment because it's got Grandma Davis (Great Grandma) in it.
I've got some more footage (though short) of Dad's birthday in 1995 from our trip to Newport - Daren, Ashlyn and Jerry show up in that one. I'll try to get that one posted in a few days.
1 comment:
FUN! I love these old family videos, it's fun to hear you guys all talking when back then it didn't mean anything to us kids! Great Grandma was so cute, what happened to her hands with those aweful bruises?! ouch!.. That must be so fun for you to see dad, there probably isn't much video of your grandma! I love seeing Grandpa again to! I can't wait for the next one!
Post a Comment