Dad I don't know if you look at the comments on this... maybe I'll add your email to the comment list... not that anyone ever comments... but anyway... I love that you're posting these videos here! and i LOVE this video! It's so cute and fun to see grandma and grandpa back when they were new parents! And it's so fun to see you as a baby! HOW CUTE!!!! ok my favorite part was grandpa trying to get you to stop sucking your thumb! And you know Jaren sucked his thumb because he was watching you! haha, that was so funny!
Dad that video was AMAZING! I couldn't help crying watching Grandma and Grandpa so young and happy and you as a little baby.. especially since I am living that right now, so it was cool to see grandma as a new mom with you! I can't believe you have video of so long ago.. I love it! I can't wait to watch the next one, you're family must LOVE these! oh and those songs were perfect
3 comments:
Dad I don't know if you look at the comments on this... maybe I'll add your email to the comment list... not that anyone ever comments... but anyway...
I love that you're posting these videos here! and i LOVE this video! It's so cute and fun to see grandma and grandpa back when they were new parents! And it's so fun to see you as a baby! HOW CUTE!!!! ok my favorite part was grandpa trying to get you to stop sucking your thumb! And you know Jaren sucked his thumb because he was watching you! haha, that was so funny!
What a good video :)
Dad that video was AMAZING! I couldn't help crying watching Grandma and Grandpa so young and happy and you as a little baby.. especially since I am living that right now, so it was cool to see grandma as a new mom with you! I can't believe you have video of so long ago.. I love it! I can't wait to watch the next one, you're family must LOVE these! oh and those songs were perfect
Post a Comment